Get MORE out of life with great rewards and benefits
If you put everything into your work, you're entitled to expect more out of life. At least, that's the way we see things at Asda. That's why you can look forward to a rewards package that's more than competitive.
You'll start on a competitive salary with an annual bonus. On top of that you'll enjoy a wide range of benefits including offers on loads of products and services. These include:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Sharesave Plan
- Stakeholder Pension
- Great value dental and health cover
- Discounted travel services
- Free eye tests for you and your partner at Asda Opticians
- Childcare Vouchers to help those with young families
- Lots of local benefits such as restaurant and cinema discounts
- The option to join the Law Club and receive access to qualified legal professionals by paying only 10p per week - free for your first six pay rounds
Still want MORE?
OK, with all your effort you'll deserve a good break, so you'll start with 24 days' holiday a year, gradually rising the longer you're with us. And because different people have different circumstances, we're open to requests for flexible working, extra unpaid holiday (up to two weeks) and career breaks.
We care. That's MORE than a promise. It's a PLEDGE.
We know our business will perform better if the people who work here feel fulfilled in their work, valued for their contribution, listened to by their managers and, in general, well cared for.
So instead of making vague promises, we've made some set-in-stone pledges to ensure our colleagues feel as good about working here as our customers feel about shopping here.
To see the pledges in full, and what they will mean to you, go to www.ASDA.jobs/pledges
It's the international aspect it's not just the UK, if you wanted to go to America, China wherever in the World there's a Walmart office. It's not just Asda, we're part of the biggest retailer in the World.STORE MANAGER